> Ron's: Kids and their mouth..

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Kids and their mouth..

I was having a dinner at my uncle's since they had Granny's birthday celebration..There was steamboat so gotta wait till the foods are ready..
So i went up to my cousin's room..When i was in his room, I saw my small sis and my lil cousins playing around shouting like Monkeys(i mean it! my lil cousins shouts like crazy!)
I looked at them playing happily trying to catch each others tail or whatever..One of my lil cousin almost slipped and then i heard him saying...F***...LOL i rubbed my eyes, it just left me in a wondrous daze..GOSH! small kids saying F*** when they are playing "innocently"???
Then when the time we wanted to go home, again...F*** is heard when they are chasing around
I guess....Kids nowadays are not so innocent huh