> Ron's: Poop!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Poop!

Well..I'm just going to crap a little..

A little perhaps.. heh..
I've been a little lazy to update lately..Exam stresses me out to no end..Dang..
That busy life started again..And I'm tired :-l

SO..I've been staying in Maple during the weekdays for a few weeks or perhaps a month or so..I didn't keep track..
And of course I had some opinion or I had a little piece of my mind to share..
Living outside is no-problem to me..I can adapt well
Still, there's still something I will not tolerate, will not accept, will not adapt to and..I found out..
It's just like a test..Can you be yourself out there??
With your friends criticizing the things that's a norm to you..
Or perhaps suggesting things to do that is written down in your No list..
I thought I can do well...But it gets on your nerves when someone criticizing the way you do things and the way you are..
Or do things..you HATE

I'm making my 1st point here...Of all the things..I HATE people scolding bad words..
For many people it's normal..
I grew up where people don't swear or say foul words..
Apparently...It was tough for people who thinks foul words is normal to enter a place where foul words is despised by certain people..
Did those people think about how I felt when someone who doesn't swears entering a place where everyone swears?
What can i do? I was brought up to be not comfortable with it

I grew up in a society where sex jokes even...is despised
Suddenly it was a totally different thing..Sex is a normal thing in college?
What? You didn't understand before you make the statement..
I need to adapt to the new environment while holding my values firm..
You are not them..So am I..

And..If you don't start treating me as a friend..I won't...
All i wanted..is this..Just start..or it will just be an awkward unwilling friendship
So i tried to be a friend..I failed miserably..
I was an annoying immature person when I tried to make a person smile..
Why did i do so?..
now i couldn't care less..

Stop judging me..
Although you are everything that I can't accept..I could see a good side of you which I focused on..Instead..you saw..nothing..
It's fine..I can live on


It's normal to complain about roommates..I certainly did & always did that..
I had 2..not-so-hygienic roommate..but whatever...I always scold them for being so..

So I'm labelled as "Tiny and dangerous"
You see..I'm not a simple being..Inside me i might be boiling red but outside might not..
I learnt..I don't like people using me..I might be selfish sometimes..
Unless it is a worthy investment..I will not go all over for friendship..
___________________________________________________
I've got over my previous depression..
I found out after..
It wasn't worth it..Since the smile goes on without me..And I understood that
Now..I need someone to help me understand..Life
I don't want to be selfish, angry, depressed at times and unable to smile..
Going out into the world..I became like that..

Perhaps home..Will be a refuge for me to be selfless, happy..loving life
Which I currently do not

Home will be my home..
and the place where God is..


Christmas is coming soon..The day of the year of which I love the most..
It's not the snow, the tradition or whatever..It was the day God sent his one and only begotten son to the earth..
Which makes me wanna say..Amen

2 comments:

Delorfilinde said...

omg u.. siapa makan cili dia terasa pedas.. but i don't expect you to be one of them!! sigh

Edwin Loh Ern-Wei said...

yea, stand firm and never compromise even we are the minority...Hold on the values that you've learnt at home and also in church.We have nothing to lose!

Unhygienic roommate, same thing here...(give me a five)