> Ron's: STRESS X INFINITY

Sunday, August 14, 2011

STRESS X INFINITY

I just named my title that way just because it looks cool =P hahaha
It has some truth in it though

Anyways..I finally posted my Moral video assignment
So here u go~ Have a look. I know.it's kinda boring and lame at some parts and the storyline is simple but we put alot of effort in doing it
Need to meet up alot of times but the video editing part is kinda fun haha~



Although I like my work..but this video assignment + tugasan moral sucks big time!!
For tugasan, I'm expected to write about 11 pages...I've never wrote such a long piece of shit before hahaha
I had spent about 2 to complete it and completely ignored my other subjects and also 2 test which I was gonna face in like a few days more. I haven't study at all that time
The due date of the Tugasan is nearer, which so I had to finish that 1st..

In the end..I ended up sleeping at almost 5am..woke up for classes and then only start studying for my test which is on the next day =X

I actually studied for the test till 6am in the morning..by that time I kept having microsleep
I didn't realise I was sleeping but I kept waking up after having short dreams
I had alot of dreams that night..and I was too tired to continue but I finished studying everything...Still, I totally flunked the test hahaha

I ended up doing the test badly and for that..I solely blame Moral for demanding us to write such a pain-in-the-ass long essay!
For that,
I really hate that subject now...
All that effort..just to pass...Zzz

Anyways..I actually wanted to put a pic of fire burning from the mouth but I have no idea what are the keywords to type in Google search
So, I ended up editing myself and guess what I did?

Hahaha..
I'm not too free..I'm tired and yawny~
Just thought it's a good joke..Oyasumi!

0 comments: