> Ron's: Dilemma

Monday, January 9, 2012

Dilemma

Back from the wild Saturday night..
I'm still suffering for the consequences of that night..and I'm wondering if I should do it again
I'm suffering from sleepiness...and upset stomach

Oh well..one thing I'm sure I shouldn't do again is
plucking my moustache
This is the way I "clean shave" for years and recently..this "clean shave" has been giving me pimples
Sigh..now I have about 7 pimples above my lips..and a swollen upper lip because of the high concentration of pimples there lol...haha
So Ron..stop plucking and shave like a regular guy...haha =.="

Actually I just wanna blog about my pimples hahaha...
Imagine..1 pimple can annoy ppl like hell..
7 pimples..Disaster

Oh dear..I'm not so chatty nowadays..I kept on watching "The Big Bang Theory" this holiday and..probably picked up how-to-talk-like-a-geek
I should probably pick up reading novels again

4 comments:

DayanaAsilah said...

lol..how can clean shave give you pimples mehh? Ohh..maintain your flawless face dude!xD

vivian said...

=D plucking make it grow slower right? hahaha...

ron~ said...

hahaha...plucking the mustache does giv me pimples >.> damn...

vivian...yea! whole week no need shave lol

ron~ said...

hahaha...plucking the mustache does giv me pimples >.> damn...

vivian...yea! whole week no need shave lol