> Ron's: A myth..

Friday, July 17, 2009

A myth..


In discovery channel, there's a show called "myth buster"..
This thing i'm going to emphasize..Doesn't need those professionals to prove..

Friends forever...
What is the significance of this 2 words if it wasn't true?
I believe it applies to some people in my life..It wasn't alot to count but i know..
I have more than enough to have these 4 people..that I don't think will leave me
These 4 are really close to me...my best buddies

Well..I did not break any friendship..It's always isn't me
I did try..Somehow "friends" didn't even bother to ask/care/reply even
Did not bother to ask me to join
I don't feel like attending reunion..It pains me to be shunt aside
When i did attend..It's as if it doesn't matter..
That's why i declined invitations

There are a few who wanted to know everything about me..But never once did i know about them..Their secret thoughts..Why? They are simply being busybody..
There are some people who asked you who are you to them..You've just gotta answer that they're your best buddy..I'm still wondering why did i said that..Although i know..They'll be gone in a second after everything..They will never turn back and look..
They thought i was happy in my own life...The thing is..I needed them
Now..it's too late..my heart is moulded the way it's battered

These have been running inside my head for the whole day..I just need to let it out..
I want to walk away...at least with dignity

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are u okay? @@" try to speak with us whenever u're not happy or sth is disturbing u.. smile always~ =)

ron~ said...

thanks yumie :)
i'm still trying to get over it

Anonymous said...

Em.. If u don't mind, u can talk to me.. I'll give u a hand if I can.. Take care.. =)