> Ron's: O.M.G.

Friday, July 24, 2009

O.M.G.


What have i done to myself?? T.T
anyway...just wanna have fun experimenting..already got many negative feedback..
Just don't care anymore...huhu
Straightening the sideburn is scary O.O
I know it's weird...feel free to leave comment...buahaaha

Gotta read up for tomorrow's exam & sleep (med effect..)
in those pic still can see my swelled up eyes =..=
gawd..I hate!!! my alergy...It's so freaking troublesome..Once i eat panadol i won't be able to meet anyone for at least 1 days..Zzz
Here's the link to a post which describes my condition if you haven't seen it.. link



Decided to put my pic back then in 2008..hahah...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

girly ron!! hoho...

kwanqiao said...

wah... reli so funny leh..
ur pic... haha..
i think u r better wif ur curly hair.. haha..

Delorfilinde said...

sigh... really living up to your new nickname (sissy). it didn't look that bad when i saw you just now. lol just keep doing what neal told you to... then won't look so flat.

Edwin Loh Ern-Wei said...

you should have gel up your hair before you take your pic...or not people will fire you with many criticisms like what you are experiencing now...lolz...try to gel up and then post it on blog...perhaps people will eat back back their words...

i am mai said...

OMG FOONG That looks... weird. I like the old rumput kering hair better. (sorry). Then again, make it shorter... long one like that just looks... weird. I dunno.

ron~ said...

haha...anyway..it's back curly ady..it won't last..but yea...i like my old "rumput" hair XD..

haha..ed..nvm la wht they think..that time i post this is within the 3 days i can't wash ma hair :D

DayanaAsilah said...

omg...the first few pics. wth happened to ur hair la!!