> Ron's: What it's like to be a freak for a day...

Sunday, April 19, 2009

What it's like to be a freak for a day...

Yesterday night i was having slight fever...so i ate some panadol..I know i have allergy towards paracytemol...but i couldn't care less haha~ So i woke up with a slight swell at my mouth..zz...amazingly this time my eyes is not affected... I scared i will get my fever back so i wanted to try asprin(since i can't eat panadol...what else..zz) Before eating aspirin i was kinda worried bcoz i know that aspirin is a stronger paracytemol...Zzz..I was wondering...aren't they the same thing? XD i still popped it in my mouth haha

Voila...my eyes swelled like it got stung by a bee at both eyes..no..maybe 2 bees at both eyes..In the noon barely can open eyes..haha My respiratory stuff got swelled too...panting like dog all da time cuz can't breathe properly thru mouth..nose ...needless to say..swelled up so can't feel any air haha..zz that sucked

LAUGH IF U WANT...
haha...since i recover fully dy :P
lolss...my eyes too ugly..haha~.. I realised...I can't at all take it if i suddenly turned freaking ugly..I didn't want to go out..I only wanna cover up my eyes that day.
.
So i wear sunglasses even when eating(to prevent laughter)
I wanted to appear like the pic above...but i can't cuz then i can't see anything at night O.o..So i just appear in my normal glasses since it covered up abit..They say i just had a lazy eye that day :D
I didn't want to take any pics when i go class party..anyway..class party was nice..just that it was too hot XD...if not i'll stay longer..no fans...zz
santhi looks gorgeous ^^
gosh...i gotta love my looks from now on(altho not like those hot/lengzai guys don't care)...i hate being ugley haha
Now i keep on popping allergy med into my mouth XD...hopefully i can recover FULLY...since still got a slight swell...ARGH

10 comments:

Fam said...

hey dunno y, bt ur look wif the shades on is KINDA COOL, damn, i hate to admit dat lol

Anonymous said...

brain=if without the shade u will laugh til cnt stop...hahaha....
the 2nd pic gt a bit swell also...zzz

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!!

kah wei said...

its not funny lol...quite scary..wat so funny bout it..and i tink u're stupid lol..u know u're allergic and still u go and eat all that stuff..siao la lu..

amylovesgreentea said...

First thing, HAHAHAHAAHA!!
Second thing, sick oso gt mood to take pic of urself.. then, i think that it is nt serious lol..
Third thing, get well soon, dey.=)

Anonymous said...

wahaha.. say dun wan take photo de ?
bt now leh,...
haha.. sendiri take ur own pic..
i ady said nobody will notice bout it de lo..
bt tat day u keep on mentioning to ppl bout ur eyes..
ahah..
xiao..
--kwanqiao--

Edwin Loh Ern-Wei said...

wow...still got mood to take photo even when you're sick...hehe... u gotta teach me that..haha

ron~ said...

=>brain: haha thx thx lolss
=>yee: yeah..haha zz...hate that my mouth still shows haha
=>kah wei: zz..yeah..i know...alex said the same thing as u..hahaha
=>amy & edwin: yeah haha...i don have mood to take pics la..this is the only one..I thot it might be good to keep it to see after i recover XD
=>Qyen: they say i look horrible laa...zz...they notice la haha
zz....wasted a chance to take picss with them XD..still got ppl take pic with me ..so quite ok :D

p3ng said...

haha.. sorry...
now only come to ur blog...
aiyo... like tat also wan to take pic...
really 38

zhiyi said...

so ugly then go bak sleep la LOL
mata sepet~