> Ron's: LOLness!!!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

LOLness!!!

SO....Lately i have been bored outta my mind..
Well...Too bored it cooked my mind..
Decided to join the National Bible Quiz again..Yays for me..
Anyway,...my cousin has purchased a fake hair..(girl one) Well u know what's the outcome hehe
Every1 wants to try it..So i did too..
I didn't have pics of others yet..I have mine..
Haha...So here's how i look..(ironically i'm wearing singlet o.O)

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
tadaaa!!

Here's a pic of mine(being a boy)
Hahaha!! So what u guys think? LOL..I'm a boy!...LOLzz...

10 comments:

amylovesgreentea said...

The photo is really scary for god sake!
*Chill down my spine

Anonymous said...

u show me de nicer lar....shud put tat lar.....entertain us maaa.....

ron~ said...

Ahhaha....it's JUST FOR FUN!!..
don't take it too seriously...LOL
>yee..cannot larr...paiseh2

p3ng said...

haha... really make me surprise!!

Fam said...

well, practically it SUITS u...!! xD

Anonymous said...

OMG....suit him?!...hahahaha....

ron~ said...

that ****er brian talking...haha..LOL

Belle said...

I LOVE YOU!! omfg!
you and i have to do a pact. whatever thats in our entry shall not spills to others. deal!
YOU ARE FREAKING HOT,IMMA GONNA BANG YOU NOW
haahhaha

zhiyi said...

A QUA GI BAK SLEEP PLS
u making ppl feel like wanna vomit
*Uuuaaakkk*

ron~ said...

>belle..Lolss thanks haha
>yi...go sh** la u hahahaha
didn't take ur pic when u wear only...if not...muahaha