> Ron's: My Opinion..

Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Opinion..

Lately I have been slammed with the questions on myself..
I have developed a few sense and principle after much thought given..
With all the early marriages and stuffs like that..Slowly, a free country mind has creep into our current society..How can we keep our heads up in these things..?
I have no answer yet
I have certain mindset from young..
I do believe that early marriages due to pregnancy has deeply scarred the integrity and the value of marriage..Marriage to me is sacred and forever
I do not fall in love easily..There's no value and significance in puppy love..
As Uncle Bob always said..Be with the one that will lead to marriage..Not nothing..You can only wait if there's none for you currently..
The proposal of a marriage has to be the most romantic and wonderful moment in my opinion..What if we proposed by "all right..We'll marry" when the girl said "I have your child"
Where is the significance of "till death do us part" vows anyway considering the divorce rates?
These might all be an old fashioned mindset.
But I know i'm right

6 comments:

amylovesgreentea said...

Marriage opinion.. I see..
Yea, agree with you.
I'm kinda serious in this love and marriage thingy.
There is no fooling around..^^

Fam said...

have a relationship dat leads to marriage, not to nothing~
wooo.. not bad.. yeah..

amylovesgreentea said...

I like This:"The proposal of a marriage has to be the most romantic and wonderful moment in my opinion.."
Dey, I totally agree with you.
B'cos not much guys think like that, mostly not for guys's thinking, seriously.

ron~ said...

Haha...umm...that's just my honest opinion

Belle said...

SURPRISE RON! MUAHAHAHAHAH
Please put Shakespears in your closet and start thinking reality. believe it or not, we dont live in a world made out of candy floss, most of us lost our virginity in the age of 16 when its barely legal. unless you are super geeky, you lose it to your left hand till you die. and this time of sex routine eventually leads to pregnancy.When you see people getting because of pregnancy, thank god because when they got married = they took their love to next level and welcomes a new life..instead of eliminating a life.
I dont know bout others, but i think my husband does throw me a beautiful proposal =D

ron~ said...

yeap belle...other ppl's marriage doesn't seem to be a good one like yours...haha
I didn't mean you tho cuz u got a great marriage XD it's no mistake