> Ron's: The Questionaire..Myself

Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Questionaire..Myself

Haha...It seems fun so here i go! TQ Yee haha

Thing that i cared the most:
Hmm...thing..not person..Ok My Ayumi CD collection! I used alot of money to have the 5 album(soon to be 6) It cost me a bomb but it doesn't matter..I do treasure it! I love it gaga

Thing that i can't lose:
My handphone..Haha..It will feel Sseriously weird without it even for a day haha. There's this some1 i need to keep in touch :D

Thing dat made me mad
UH...I'll be seriously mad if i felt any form of BETRAYAL from my friends. I HATE.. but i don't get hurt by that most of the time..It's good to let it pass to remain as friends.

The unforgettable event
There was a time where my relatives on my father side went totally berserk and the time was crazy. I could not forget it as during that time it felt like i have gone into a totally unfamiliar world. That time my uncle was having affair..And everyone knew it. I saw people who i never thought would cry did it. It felt so weird..Everyone seemed completely devastated..I was young..I could not understand affair..Looking back..I couldn't accept that the thing happened. Everything is completely different now.

Thing dat i concern the most
I actually really cared about people who are important to me. That includes my family and my friends! I really happy i have my family..And if anything ever happen to them i'll be heartbroken. I could not even imagine it :)
My friends..Well practically not all of them..The J4 clan and some other close friends.. I'm really happy to be blessed with alot of good friends.. :)

Particular some1 dat i don wanna lose the most?
No particular someone but yeah don't wanna lose any!

The SHAMEFUL event!
Oh..I got ALOT..Haha..I'll tell 2 though..
When i was in Form2 i was really a weird thinking guy haha..I saw the bookshop in my school sells safety pins! only 20cent for 10pins..I had this dumb interest to buy them and make them in to a really long chain. I was running from the other side of the field to the bookshop..As i had my eyes set on the bookshop i did not bother to look at the ground..Then when i reach the longkang..My leg went straight in. The girls around there looked at me..And i put my head down..Wanting to escape the emberassment i caused myself haha..Then my classmate asked me "FOONG, u jatuh dalam longkang tu ah? hahaha.........." =.=

2nd..It was during my school time also..I was in form3. After assembly we walked to our classrooms..I was really a BLUR guy..(perhaps still is) Before reaching my classroom.I thought i reached and i went inside the classroom..The arrangement and the class seems perfectly same to me as my class. But when i walk till half..I realise those people aren't my classmates~! I was still blur and i was wondering..Why was my seat taken?! WHO are u guys..Then when i was about to reach the exit only i realise..I was in the wrong class haha...But looking at those people's face..SO funny..They looked confused as i were haha..
I did not say a word when my friend ask me later in KHB class "Kau masuk salah kelas ya? Hahaha.........." =.=

Friendship or lovelife?
I guess...Friendship for now..I'll settle to Lovelife when i grow up i guess..I just love to go out with friends nowadays..Lovelife..haha..No

The thing dat makes me despair the most
Losing something..I hate the feeling...Esspecially on losing friends

The thing dat makes me happy!!
Hmm...Sing K(i love it), eat out with family (unless my dad destroys everythin by lecturing us NON STOP) and...anything simple that makes me feel close to my friends and family and relatives^^
Oh..My achievement too..I don't get proud by it but it makes me confident in who i am.

Thing dat makes me felt grateful
My PoPo's special Curry! It's her best dish ever..Not so oily and really really delicious..I'm really grateful to have my PoPo Haha..We all love her curry!..Really grateful to have a nice keluarga kembangan haha...The annual keluarga kembangan trip also..Every year it's really fun Hehe..
Also..When my friends confide in me..I feel grateful^^

The definition of fren

-Asks about me when i say i'm down...
-Will not take me for granted or troubles me for their selfish ambition..I think i can judge the action pretty well.
-Takes me for who I am..My religion etc
-Tells me things..means we are close enough^^
I might not be good in juggling between friends and the things happening in my world though haha

Counts of coupling
0

Individual dat i 'bo song' the most
There's some individual i don't like..I don't hold much grudge though..Forgiveness is the key haha...JUST,,,don't ignite the anger haha

Definition of love?
Duno and don't care..Haha
I think this question is too lovey dovey

So, This is me ^^

2 comments:

Fam said...

oi!
counts of coupling..
ngek ngek!!
lemme DECODE it...
COUNTLESS?!
OMG..!! foong..!!!

kwanqiao said...

walao..
ur shameful events during form 2 reli funny ..haha
so xiao!! jatuh dlm longkang..
haha