> Ron's: Teary Day of Happiness and Sorrow

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Teary Day of Happiness and Sorrow

Yesterday was the SPM result day..The night before it, i thought i was in good mood and I thought i don't feel any pinch from thinking tomorrow is the day where 5 years of my studies will be judged..I really thought i didn't care..But i made a call to someone and the phone calls has a lot of pauses..It was really awkward so finally we ended the conversation with a relief..I just wanted to make sure she's okay..She's ok..
I thought i couldn't sleep well too but i slept like a rock :)


The day came..I really was just excited to meet old friends..I missed the good ol' days when i have tons of friends..They kept saying they are nervous..I can't believe what i did...60% i was acting nervous..40% i'm nervous actually..I felt so fake..But it's nt like i'm fake my emotion all the time la..It happens only that time..But i really can't wait..It's all so exciting! I got a fairly good result..When i 1st got it i was like hmm...quite good..got some A1's..then counted SLOWLY haha..I can't blieve my eyes..i counted a few times..Then syakir who was beside me shouted congrats u got straight A's!..I just join in the fun because till now i don't think that straight A thingy matters..and I realise i really am so blur..but looking at their face..I'm so happy..I turned on my super chatty mode later on..Walking around and talking to many ppl including parents i 1st time meet! But it was like super fun..I wanted to hug some1 so much that time haha..This is really something..

I talked to teachers..I'm really disappointed i can't talk to miss Harvinder..She always target me last time because i'm the weakest student in history class O.OI just want to thank her so much..She is the reason i read History books!When i was dubbed as the weakest in her class...I made sure i got an A in SPM..^^


We went out to old town..But it wasn't fun because there's too many people there..Can't really chat..But then we played bowling..It was like super fun to me hehe..Since nowadays i don't help them wash longkang so much..Just 5 times in 2 games i think although it's still alot..I'm also so glad Duck is back! Yen too..It's like missing pieces of puzzle are back..Welcome back!


The day after the result day..Many SPM leaver suffered the aftermath..Including me..Well i had a tough day today..1stly i woke up..It was raining...I felt the breeze..The soothing cold breeze..What a perfect day to sleep and i have to work!I ended up being late..It was nothing..There're like only 3 person in the whole office..My result news spread like wildfire though..As they came in they congratulated me..What can i say..I'm sleepy and tired..As i work till 3 in the noon..My eyes were so heavy i wanted to sleep but have to do the filing thing..It was tough as i don't know where each paper belongs to which file..I slack off sometimes..Boring!

I came back..i decided not to go ICGM as i want to look at the available scholarship and apply for them..Then i came to know a really disappointing news...That was my breaking point..I was teary..I can't stand it..My friend tried to prove that i was teary for nothing..The fact is still it's gone..it's not debatable..I felt a huge wave of relieve over me after i accepted the thing and a tearful session =.=

I can't bear to have anything to do with those stressful things tonight..I have to rest..physically and emotionally from all these weird things that brings about a huge change over my life..Many of my friends also had a tearful session today..and many in accepting term..

This is really a long post..But this is the phase in life which is very important to everyone..Adolescence..God be with us..For You will be with us wherever whenever..


Ron~

Anyway me and my cousin were looking at fake hair thread..When it comes to the pics below we agreed that it reminds us of Ju-on boy ghost haha..She's freaking ugly..Can't some1 beat some sense outta her huh.. =.= (this pic won't stay long..It contaminates this page haha)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

=.=''...ACTING NERVOUS???...

Fam said...

the eye scares me.. zzz

kwanqiao said...

ahha... congrate to u leh.. gt straight a...