> Ron's: Money smells..~

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Money smells..~

An indian/arabian guy came to the reception and ask to renew his account today.
When i receive the money i didn't think much..But then when i held it closer..
OMG it's like FREAKING SMELLY..
I wonder what he did with the notes..he wiped his butt with it or something?
It's the smell of overdosed fragrance..
I had to handle the money anyway..so i kept it separately than other notes so that it won't damage the others...The next customer need to have it..I can't keep it here haha (since he used it to wipe his butt)
Just now i touched it with 2 fingers to separate it and VOILA! my fingers smells.. -.-

Anyways..I just read about the human cannibalism tribe in China..GAWD..can please don't send me these gory email huh POTATO?
It makes me wanna puke and i translated the word and read it..i'm so speechless

2 comments:

Fam said...

dam friggin GROSS rite?! zzz

ron~ said...

haha...yeah