> Ron's: WOOT!!!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WOOT!!!

The cover for NEXT LEVEL has been leaked and the tracklist as well..It gives me a shock because this is so unexpected! The below pic is the cover leaked today.
I love the colour and style..But her hair is.......o.O
i personally expected a beauty shot..When i 1st saw it i thought of beyonce..Haih
It would be so much better if the cover for SPARKLE is used instead.
I will opt for other version for other cover..Hope they will be better
The tracklist sounds funny also..At least i'm rest assured that "Days" are included..Because i wanted a ballad album

I'm also shocked that "Mirrorcle World" wasn't included..I love that song..T.T
It will be a good change..I love everything from Ayu! ~
I PRAY that Curtain Call will be a ballad!!

Load of the SHUGYO what the hell =.=
<CD DISC-1>

01.Bridge to the sky
02.NEXT LEVEL
03.Disco-munication
04.EnergizE
05.Sparkle
06.rollin'
07.GREEN
08.Load of the SHUGYO
09.identity
10.Rule
11.LOVE 'n' HATE
12.Pieces of SEVEN
13.Days
14.Curtain call

<DVD>
01.Days <video clip>
02.GREEN <video clip>
03.Rule <video clip>
04.Sparkle <video clip>
05.NEXT LEVEL <video clip>
06.Curtain call <video clip>
07.Days <making clip>
08.GREEN <making clip>
09.Rule <making clip>
10.Sparkle <making clip>
11.NEXT LEVEL <making clip>
12.Curtain call <making clip>

0 comments: