> Ron's: This is What's Wrong..

Thursday, March 19, 2009

This is What's Wrong..

What's wrong with me nowadays? 1 moment i can be really happy and contented with life and another i'll be totally blank...Everything i say during the moment can be very direct and i won't hold back any thoughts..I went totally blank and i was emotionless...Not wanting a single contact with anyone..

My mind is blank..Someone asked me "What's in your mind?"
I replied.."Nothing" as there's nothing in my head...even now..
I hate these moments...I'll be happily chatting but then when it came..It all ended..

The empty mind disease..does it ever exist? I want to know
I can't cry..There's no sorrow

Occasionally today...I felt someone punched my head...I felt no push..But i felt the pain..in 1 area the size of a knuckle..
Each time in different area around my head..What is wrong with me..I wonder
Maybe my empty mind just made it up..
The pain is real...I felt it..

I always had empty mind days...It happens occasionally..
But i'm ok..really
The only thing is..I hate it when it comes

ron~

1 comments:

Fam said...

wow! great way to rejuvenate lor!
i wanna reach dat state of mind actually.. to have 'blankness' in my mind.. its hard
its gud, so dat u can focus on.. well, practically.. NOTHING =D