> Ron's: Thunder!!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thunder!!

I'm still working in Nottingham University..Just now i was shocked and scared haha
I haven't experience being so near where the lightning strikes for years now..
This time i didn't get to see it..But the thunder was so loud and it felt so near.
Then 3 lightning/thunder strike near my place.
The sound was deafening..There's 1 which strike the edge of the field which is just beside my office
Electricity goes off and some1 said it struck the edge..Wow..I don't wanna see it as the lightning and thunder continues.

I wonder...is lightning really white in colour?
Few years back there's 1 which strike near my house..
I was sitting at the couch and i looked up..I saw the sky..possibly the whole image is in fire-y orange..then it turns black(because there's a blackout)
it's cool too see it in such short distance tho :)

Tomorrow's the much awaited SPM result day..hopefully every1 get good result^^

1 comments:

amylovesgreentea said...

Gud Luck very much you. Wish all of you really can get wat you wish for..;)