> Ron's: Back from Genting XD

Monday, April 27, 2009

Back from Genting XD

phew..! i finally managed to blog since i've been preoccupied with stuffs lately...esspecially my new com that came few days ago (it totally rocks XD)...Been playing red alert3 which is super hard to play cuz i'm completing the most lousy troop (soviet is the the most lousy) mission(the soviet against allied) haha..i've also been reading books and i finally finished "Roses are red" novel...the ending sucks but i think that's special : D


Anyway, so...we reached bus station but brain and yap initially thought the bus station was the one near billion in town =.=...luckily i need to go maybank and they got a ride...if not they'll be late and we'll go up Genting ourselves haha..and funny thing is it's the first time for most of us to sit bus in the station..well...that's unexpected for me =.=
In the cable car...XD

I lazy wanna describe the rides...just wanna emphasize a few:

1: the Pirate ship...I love the feeling when it comes down...but the last time we ride it i sit at the end with Qyen and yee...Hoho...It was great!! It almost felt like the Sunway pirate ship XD
2:The flying coaster...It was included in the ticket we bought so we no need pay extra XD..Well what can i say? it was FUN! last time i was sitting in the middle so i didn't feel much movement but this time i wass at the side XD...it was fun! not scary tho..

3
.Space shot! We all have a ride on it 3 times except for duck and waimun hehe(who just sit on it once)...I can't believe all of us who went there have a ride on it! Initially they're like hesitating but in the end...haha
Duck and I was like thinking "why the hell am i up here" when the thing stop at the high end XD

4.
The laser maze! We paid rm10 and we can go through it 3 times..The 1st 2 times we just played the normal one which is just to go through the room without touching any laser which is lame...i played together with Brain XD...he was funny wahahah..The last time we decided to play to complete the puzzle..Which too bad don't have any pics cuz it was too dark..The time was ticking and we have to match the pics and we have to avoid the lasers..Need to find those pics which were at the side and match it in 1 whole picture...But we aren't even close to finish it =.= cuz it was freaking hard to differentiate between each pics..


5. Bumper boat...It was fun : D

Too bad for SOMEONE...XD

The limit to ride it is <75kg
WTH...this shot is funny XD

That was all wanna say about the rides :)

I wanted to drag them to see people playing the flying thing...err..duno what it's called but the time passed so fast haha.. As the result from all the screaming-lungs-out and no-water-to-drink when on the rides...At night i lost my voice(the next morning i can only squeak =.=) They were having late night chat at the girls and i felt completely left out cuz i can't talk at all T.T I mean like..I have to talk in severe difficulty haha..It was my 1st time to lose my voice like that I think if i can talk i can make it more lively wahaha..I lost all my mood after i lost my voice..I don't want to talk at all...The rest of the day...Was plain...cuz i lost my mood..Haih

Random shots:
In the room : D
I LOVE this shot!! haha...looks like squidWTH...Yee is a model? haha...Nvr knew that :PBrain wanted to take pics in the toilet so much so we entertained him =.=
Finally....A token for us who went there and had a good time.. : )

2 comments:

Fam said...

wth, BRIAN WANNA TAKE PIC SO MUCH, so jz entertain me lol

ron~ said...

haha....true true...but i wan take the pic oso wahaha