> Ron's: Rude Brainless people..proven

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Rude Brainless people..proven


I don't know if i'm right/wrong..You can see it to yourself

I know I shouldn't get so worked up over this..
Miss D told me "Oih, don't bother with him la.not worth it"..short&sweet haha
While Yee... =.= "My brain can't think now, tml continue" haha...XD
I didn't wanta reply..but that stupit fellow said said smth like "ron come from J4..He thinks he's better than every1 from other school"
I can't resist but to reply..how can people judge someone like that??
I told Lawl:
*ya...of all the things ...i most hate that statement..
*i dun like ppl think j4 ppl think tht they r smarter than any1 else..
*it's jus a FREAKING normal school for us,..we don't look down..we like other school's ppl..
*it's discrimination!
*lol
Belle replied: = = why add him in the 1st place sampat
LOl
Haha..Anyway..J4 ppl don't look down on others from other school..(J4 is my former school JalanEmpat,which ppl with straight A's only can enter..supposedly..jus so if u duno wht's J4 ahah)We want to be their friend..We don't think we're smarter or better..And I certainly don't look down on other religion..It was meant to be a joke to ask WyeKik apply christian value..no other meaning..
The conversation is plain stupid..but i enjoyed it..I was bored you know hehe..
Me and Dayana..as always XD
No nice pics with Yee tho..
*the brainless person stated was almost instantaneously deleted from my facebook and blocked on msn*

0 comments: