> Ron's: TD6 in memory

Friday, September 4, 2009

TD6 in memory

4-Sept-09
Last day for TD6 to have class together..
This semester have finally came to end and I must say..That being with TD 6 makes a whole new difference for me..As you all know..I used to study in a school where the population of Malays is 90% for 5 years..
I am now studying in within a chinese society.

This experience I know I experience once again when I'm working..I cherish every single moment either in college, with family and friends.

It is worth to keep in memory. The class I used to belong, TD6..
I could still remember clearly the day I stepped into the college..
That was 3 months back and now we officially will not be studying together again as one tutorial group..We will be separated next semester and I would not check whether I got same class with them..If the class is different, let it be..I'm writing with a heavy heart.
Time flies during this semester..Thanks to TD6..I did not a single day worry about being left alone..
The laughter and joy will not be forgotten..for I knew I had my days with TD6 fellows
It's never wrong to miss you guys :)

I admit I like to mingle around the same group of people..However, next sem is the time I will have to look for new friends again..That's a dread!

Today, TD6 waved goodbye..Somehow reluctantly, going separate ways..

TD6, hall of fame :D


















Good times... :D


lol..We had 1hour break..so the boys did this..haha
TD6 sleeps in class...evidence?need more??


All rite..that's all for this time :)
I just wanted to put this up so that I could remember the times I had with TD6 fellows
I gotta cure my eyebag which is very obvious nowadays.. Goodnight, sweet dreams..
To TD6..I don't believe in luck..may God bless us in our separate ways

3 comments:

Delorfilinde said...

lol sleeping pictures look so much better xD aww... no worries... will still be meeting you next sem. move to sec17 ok? lol

Lynn Ng said...

sth new will not come if sth doesn't leave..

Aiman Toreq said...

haha...
95% malay environment..
lol..

aduyai...
you're only 18...
this thing will go out of your mind in probably 3-5 years time...

sometimes...
holding on to everything is a bad thing...