> Ron's: I'm recovering...I'm back!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

I'm recovering...I'm back!

YES i'm back!!
lol..it's not like i went somewhere far far away...
It's just that i'm finally free from the heinous grasp of exam!! hmm...lets not get overexcited..
I'm not..I have plenty of time..Did i hear 1 month break?! it's awesome :D

Hmm..I just finished my last exam yesterday..AND somehow or rather..
God had an awesome plan to make me happy..I enjoyed myself so much^o^
My original plan was to sleep sleep & sleep..it didn't work out O.O
When i was driving home from PJ on Sat..I didn't have to go home alone..
3 of my friends tagged along to go Kajang haha..It's much better than being alone

Ouh..i thought MeiLing & Winson's b'day was on 18th..My phone reminder says so =.=
So i wished them & they laughed..anything la..that's called early wish OK!!..
Then ML msged me till Sat..
It's been quite some time since i've talked to her haha..

At nite I was online downloading Ayumi concerts again haha~..I'm addicted to her >.<
Lik How came over..We had a long chat..It's also been quite some time I've talked to him..

Today Danny went to the church..I never thought he would come back to Kajang AOG haha~..
Had lunch with him..And had a long chat

Yes i'm chatty..I'm bored of chatting already!! lol..no la..
Oh..yesterday I added someone with the WEIRDEST email I've ever seen to my msn =.=...
o.o_t.t_u.u@hotmail.com
I asked him whether it's for real or not..
He asked me why everyone asks him that.. isn't it obvious..? Lolness

Time for pics..I don't know what else to say..haha~
Well..a picture is worth a thousand words :)

Random pics from phone:
This catty is tortured by my Grandad..Isn't this catty cute?
Just kidding..I hate cats =.=
My dad and mom attending facebook lecture..
The lecture was conducted by my small sis!

During study week, I was stressed to the core!!
DAMN....it's like..you don't want to study..It's like a week holiday..but if you don't study you'll feel guilty..Cuz if you don't study you might fail in exams...haha~
So..study week & exam week is such a horrible experience!!

Anyway..I went Morib with my family during study week..haha~..
I had fun..I love beaches :D
it's been quite some time since i went to a beach..It must have been a few months..since i can't remember anything haha~
We ate crabs :D






31st August...Know what it signify??
It was much fun this year lol!
Gathered with my uncle aunties & cousins..
We only serve snacks & alcohols that night xD
Oh..there was sprite too...The sprite is to go along with the xoxo or..i don't know what's that..I forgot..
We recorded alot of videos because everything was so funny..We had performances too
I've chosen these 2 vids..cuz i like them..
Enjoy :D

Our performance!

My Uncles singing hehe...
My tang-jie-fu, Sam don't have beer or cups to pose along..
So i put a flower in his hands haha~
It was awesome :D
There's nothing much that happened in my life currently since i'm just recovering exam..
haha..till then!

NEXT STOP! I'm gonna go Genting with my college friends next week Monday..Hehe..
hope it'll be a good one!

3 comments:

Lawr said...

Hahaha the cat! yeah i hate them too, very LCLY..hahaha

kwanqiao said...

haha..
ur life so fun o???
travel here n there..
nt bad..
haha..

ron~ said...

>lawr..yeah haha..it keep swaggering it's tail at me =.=..n when i took pics with shutter sound..it's kinda fun to see it run XD

>Qyen..haha no la..whr got..
i can't stay at home ma..XD