> Ron's: Omg wei.........................

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Omg wei.........................


T.T
What the heck man.........
In just 2 days..It's already enough to make me devastated...T.T

1st day of the week..Monday!
I accidentally left my pencil box at printing shop..
I realised i left without it but didn't turn back to get it because I'm already late for class..
Since I was thinking that I'll be back there 1 hour later..I thought it wouldn't hurt..
That shop feller told me someone claimed it..
Someone wearing white, tall & wearing glasses..I thought it was 1 of my friend..
Then I found out it wasn't...
I was like WTFish don't joke with me...It wasn't a joke as I hoped so T.T
I successfully lost a set of complete stationaries (It cost me rm20++ to replace it but isn't complete yet..)
Also..another achievement is I successfully and gloriously lost 2 pen drive..
2gb and another 8gb..I don't really mind the content since i have backup..
But WTH man!.........my pendrive is precious to me T.T

Second day..Tuesday 5/1/10
Today..Arrrgghh..I lost a text book I borrowed from the library..
I think it cost at least rm50..T.T
I don't really care bout tht la..Aiyaaa.........this week I seriously used alot of money

Just now when I was driving back to Maple (PJ house)..
Suddenly the clutch go "Prraaakk"
I'm so lost that time..I don't know what to do=...=
At least that time I'm going slow and no car behind me and near a place where I can park
Thank God!!
I'm honest about my gratitude to God..I mean like what if I'm going fast and I've already turned to the downhill?

I hope tomorrow it isn't my laptop's turn to K.O.
T.T i had enough..
This is what i put at my car =...=

0 comments: