> Ron's: Dwelling in my thoughts...

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dwelling in my thoughts...

I just had a conversation with a friend of mine..

It was rather a good one and honestly I enjoyed it..It struck me that..
Although I had had a lot of conversation since I came to live in PJ..I never enjoyed them much
with exceptions of course for some people here..
Like for some people..It made me really wonder..What is friendship for them?
1 thing..They don't even care if they hurt you
I'm not okay with bullying..can someone smack that into them?
Or is it 2 semester not enough to let them know me enough?
1 guy even go as far as classifying me as no class in his friend ranks in front of me..
I don't really care cuz it's not like he has any class in mine either..
But it really isn't necessary to embarrass me like that..
They were laughing..I don't find it funny at all..

And I get treated as if I'm a driver..
He should know..I do mind..
When I said no..I mean No..
I don't owe that person anything..but he said i do..
He said he accompanied me to places..Please la..He was tagging along to buy his stupid stuff..which later on found out wasn't working..
And that trip made him say..I owe him..
He owe me months of driving his heavy ass for dinner

It doesn't apply to everyone though..Some are wonderful ppl
I was just pissed off by random actions of some ppl

Today while walking home alone..after searching for the book I'd lost..
I called and asked whether 1 of my friend have any idea who has been in the class..
The call ended off with a laugh..not me of course..
I couldn't even smile..
I remember the concern I received once something happened to me way back then when I was in highschool..There will be people asking what happened..Helping me through

Those moments are far gone..I can't seem to accept it..
Yet

0 comments: