> Ron's: Summary of Semester 2

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Summary of Semester 2

It'll take some time to recall and I'll omit many things haha..

Starting sem 2..I moved into Maple..
It saves a lot of travelling everyday to coll + in sem2 there's alot of saturday classes..It also end late at times.. Trust me..It is tiring =.="
Moving in..I knew I'll do fine and I did..
Although the first few week I did get a little homesick..but my housemates were great most of the time and pain-in-the-butt at times haha..
It was something new and I really get to learn how to live by myself out there..
And just like what my lecturer said that it is a time where we rationalize what we were taught..
True enough..I realised why did my dad have so many rules in the house and that he's strict at certain things..So is my mom..
It is better to follow what has been taught..They were taught with a reason..

I learnt that..being selfish to a certain extent..is crucial to live out there
Also..being nice..has its limit..or you're going to be used or to be thrown with rotten eggs..
I have plenty of evidence and experience to support my point but i ain't gonna type it out..

Well...basically nothing else to say lol..cuz going there is to study..and we spend half day attending lectures and tutorials..It's seriously tiring..and it's for 14 long weeks @.@
Me & my hsemates and other friends watch so much movie during this 14 weeks..that we didn't miss much movie.. haha..In fact!! We already watched those movie out this month..except a few lar..It's fun to do that with them haha~
(btw Universal Soldier is kinda nice haha..for new released ones lar..)
So that's the thing i enjoyed the most..and I enjoyed studying chemistry 2 ^^
Hopefully my result will be better this time *sigh*
Random things are..we gossiped quite alot in the last few weeks o.o
It never bores me lol..

I studied like hell this time..well..compared to SPM..my result for SPM seems effortless compared to this semester -.-
I now have extremely deep "panda" eyes..The first thing I did when I came back Kajang was to apply mask hahaha..My complexion is getting worse =.=

So I had a bad day today..It's such a terrible day but I did have fun in the water park la..
I'm feeling a little guilty though >.<
It was supposed to be a fun day in Sunway Lagoon..Then i ended up paying rm50 for holding a device and used up so much petrol that I have to dig in my wallet to pay back my parents..And the journey to Water Park took 1hour30mins..I'm so glad they are all not blaming me or such..but i still feel guilty @.@
*sigh* ..forget about it..

CNY is coming soon and i foresee a boring holiday..As I am..bored now..Zzz..

0 comments: