> Ron's: All about brows

Thursday, February 25, 2010

All about brows


Omg can someone tell me where or how to shave the eyebrows to look like this?
||
V
Dang...I seriously think it's cool cuz it looks like a scar if seen from far..
I've been asking around and many reaction starts with "omg"
hahaha..oh dang..where can i do this >.<
please leave a comment if you do know where to do it! haha

Well..if that guy looks familiar to you..he's the NGU from the Universal Soldier Regeneration movie..haha~
I just love his looks ^o^

Anyway..Semester 3 starting in a few days time and i'll be busy again T.T
It's just for 7 weeks tho hoho
Right now I just can't stop shooting enemies in Crysis Warhead!

And here's the illustration
haha.. I'll do this for the starters hehe

1 comments:

neal chin yung kit said...

ron.. dont dream of having those eye brows =)