> Ron's: Starry Starry Night..

Friday, March 5, 2010

Starry Starry Night..

Recently I had a few rare chances to stare at the starry sky..

I have always loved looking at the stars..Looking into the night where the vast sea spread out..
Winds blowing me off my feet..
Look at the sky attentively..You'll see them appear..Alas..What you'll see is the beauty of night
I'm completely alone that time..but it's that time I fully felt life is worth living for..
Should i not admit..I'm better off alone

I have much to think about..Perhaps..I could make a difference if I had not done several things
The past haunted me like a neverending nightmare..
I know there's no use thinking about it..
It blinded me of how lucky I am..but i'm never gonna get over it

If there's anybody out there who can save me from myself
I don't know if I'm calling out for you..I'm confused
Maybe I'm still better off alone..

I have dreams I wish to fulfill..Maybe in that picture I'm standing in the city where the beauty is mysterious to me, I'm smiling alone..
Will it be the end of this misery? It's really what I want..but what shall be my next goal?

I've made a mistake..not only one..
Forgive me..if I could not be who you want

True enough..It's not so easy loving me
Friends..will you stand by me?
Maybe you're all I need :)

0 comments: