> Ron's: Setar Bak!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Setar Bak!


Lol..I'm wonder why recently my post is all about my sickening thoughts hahaha
I kinda recovered from the mood swing I've been having these few days..Man..
it was tiring~
I don't really know what's that all about..
jkjk..actually..I'm going to shush! I'm going to keep it to myself :)
I don't get moody without a reason haha

Went Setapak just now to look at my future "Maple" with future housemates and addition of 1 guy
Hmm...I'm looking forward for degree! Since the house there seems decent and much better than the current "Maple" in PJ..boring place~

Well..*sigh*..the new environment doesn't look so promising..I mean everything I'm accustomed to here in PJ will change when I get there

This is the pic when i 1st shave my brow~
well..it looks shabby! but it'll look better next time =D
I didn't manage to do 2 lines since I accidentally shaved a thick line =.=
It's growing back and almost unnoticeable already
I still think it suits me regardless of what people may think..I don't care :P

Currently life is all about the 3 assignment..damn!
1 assignment is 50% done..but the others...damn damn damn! I haven't even read the assignment question for Management..*sigh*
God Bless me~

0 comments: