> Ron's: Paranoid

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Paranoid

It's been quite some time since I've been flooding my blog(s) with emo post..I want to put an end to it since I'm bore-ing myself too lol xD
*sigh* it feels weird today..I've been going to toilet non-stop just to wash my hand..What is happening to me @.@
My hands feel dirty 1 minute after I washed my hands..Probably just another sign of stress T_T
Or am I just getting paranoid? haha I don't know~

Yesterday I did something really bad & cruel..Which I still feel guilty of today +.+
My housemates cooked for me as well yesterday for dinner and I didn't know anything about it..
I went out to eat without saying a word O_O oh my..
I'm so cruel without even knowing it! Anyway I said words of thanks after that.. hehe
Lately I've been learning how to say thanks..I don't like to get all *aww* kinda feeling and so it was usually very hard for me to say thanks..I did it for the past few days..
I've learnt that appreciating what someone did was crucial..
but seriously if I've known about it..I wouldn't have to brave myself through the night for something menial as food -..-

It's the time of the year again!! Fah la lalala~~ Oh MY!
You can now officially think I'm going paranoid!
On 14th of April..Ayumi new album is going to be released!! YAY!!
It's titled...
Ain't she cute??!!
And yeah..from this album cover..She's going a lil goth
Ayu+goth=Kawaii!!

She even has tracks called Sexy Little Things..and Lady Dynamite..Omg
It's so not Ayu!! but hopefully it will be a good album..and and..she's going with the short hair like the one in Marionette again..Omg again!! I love her new style =P
There's a limited box set for the album which comes along with the new arena tour DVD and cups lol~..
The first thing I did after knowing this news is to go to the online shopping website to look for the price of this set...it seems like they've sold all of it T_T
I could consider buying it at least lar!! ISH!
The official price is announced to be 8,000 yen which is

8000 JPY = 285.848 MYR !!!

Okay I'm going to sign off now..It's earth hour buddy! Have you off your lights?
Yeah..I'm typing in the dark hahahaha~

0 comments: