> Ron's: Bored on 2nd Day of Holiday

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bored on 2nd Day of Holiday

I was seriously bored yesterday..I don't really know what to do at home =.="
Someone was busy..haha..but luckily Gen accompanied me for a few hours..
It feels like a major transition cuz 4 days ago..I was still busy studying and I did put in alot of effort..Now...suddenly i have nothing much to do haha..It feels relaxing though
I also did 3 mask in 2 days hoho..Well..I'm so much darker after the trip to WaterPark..*sigh*
And i have all the time in the world..So why not? haha

I don't wanna be lazy as I was..So I read the newspaper and do house chores..
There's an article which i find it quite shocking

This guy for me he looks like some actor in those action movies..So i was admiring the picture because he looks stealth hahah...
As I read on the article I was like wth.....
It turns out he's a murderer of 2 women and sexually assaulted another 2 women..
He's such a..hot guy haha..i don't think it's hard for him to find a woman right..
Seriously..we can't judge a book by its cover
I'm kinda disappointed though..
And I read about Ted Bundy..The guy who murdered 35 women..actually the murder count is way higher than that..He did many sick things like bludgeoned the women to death and some were decapitated..He raped their dead bodies until the smell of the decomposition of the body produces a foul smell..
Alas..He was sent from earth with over 2000volts across his body..Woot..what a painful death to die..
He also said something interesting
"But I'm the most cold-hearted son of a bitch you'll ever meet."
I just love that statement lol..

I don't know why I have obsession towards crime..
I guess it's just interesting because I never knew these people..
What is it like to come across one?

0 comments: