> Ron's: Silent Note..

Friday, May 7, 2010

Silent Note..

I'm getting more and more depressed as days passed by..I know I'm the interference within good friendships..


It's because I'm lonely..I know how hard it is to remain true as my friend through time..I can be a different person in just the matter of seconds..

The feeling just kept on emerging..I have abandoned many people in my life just because I thought it wasn't worth it..no matter how precious they are to me..I am willing to let go..but not able..

I've put too much trust on many people in my life..they end up the same way and I hurt myself too many times..
I remain silent at times..but in my mind..I've got much to say

Some people told me that they really don't want things to change..but what I felt is changes taking over the friendship..no longer filled with shared feelings..but just empty
Maybe I've changed much myself too..I'm just stepping into who I really am..but the real person in me..wasn't really likable..wasn't really..nice
I hate the real guy..

That's not really all I want to spill out..but I'm really tired..exhausted from the work of the mind..the brain
exhausted physically..
I'm calling off the night..

0 comments: