> Ron's: Thoughts

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thoughts

I'm thinking..how could a guy who has great family, decent financial status, numerous friends, at a point of time has someone in his life and study is not failing him..could be a broken guy?

That reminds me..
I want to write something about the relationship I had
Being in a relationship is really wonderful..I'm just afraid of the commitment I have to put in to make the relationship work..
However..I wake up every morning during that time knowing there's someone waiting for me to say "Good morn"..when I'm down I could always..Always tell it to this person and that person always cares to know..Someone out there..you could always call anytime..in other word..trust
It's definitely different from friendship..Relationship is complicated but it can be one of the best thing in your life..
It was wonderful..truly..
Back to the gloomy side..I'm very much broken inside..I could not content it..I did not want to burden the other person..For I know it must be tough for that person to face someone so gloomy and down all the time..
This brokenness caused me to be unable to care for to love to like someone..It has always been my past..I couldn't live in the present like what I told others to..Suddenly the past struck me and I lay unconscious for a very long time..I have yet to open my eyes to see how wonderful life is..

I will..eventually

0 comments: