> Ron's: New hair~

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New hair~

Did nothin' much today except taking care of dad..and..I cut my hair =D
lol..I'm kinda satisfied la..Don't really want short hair now..so I let my uncle do whtever he want..with 1 condition..Long..not short..haha

Basically i chopped off my hair lol..he pinned up some parts at the side..and used the razor..
My eyes went O_O when 2inches of hair from the side is cut off..haha
then the back..also around 2 inches i guess..It sure looks fun to chop off so much hair lol!
Then he used the razor..not the electrical 1..to do some thinning for my hair..cuz my hair is vr long in the middle..so he can't use the comb-like scissors..
I had fun looking at how he shave my hair..haha..it was alot of hair! and it's around 3-4inches long.The floor was full of my hair haha~
I have not much complain about the end result la..haha..Kinda happy with it actually..

After:-
Before:-

0 comments: