> Ron's: Adventure Hungry

Monday, February 21, 2011

Adventure Hungry

I have alot to post about..including how I celebrated CNY
but dang...I don't have the "feel" to write it..it's like I'm just writing because I must..lol
I prioritize this post cuz..I think this is actually important for me

For many people..They want to travel across the world..but since last year..
I've thought alot about places for mountain climbing, caving, and even jungles..
I don't really want to think about it cuz..I feel sad when I think practically how am I going to go to those wonderful places I heard about mountain climbing, caving and such..
I hope in my lifetime I would get a chance..
To visit a mountain I heard about..where u can choose 2 paths..
Through the ladder or swimming through the cave...I REALLY want to try swimming through cave..
The uncle who told me this place..he said he jumped to a rock on top of a hill
If you fall down..you'll fall into a river with crocodiles
Now as I'm writing..I feel sad..
I want to feel like I did the first time I was on top of the 1st hill I ever climbed..it's nothing new to me now
I want to feel like I did when I go through the first cave I went in to..It really wasn't tough to me..I enjoyed every single moment inside the cave and hoped for more
Sadly..I don't remember any other places

So...This will be one of my lifetime goal =)
If I die during some adventure stuff..I really don't mind..but let me die after I experienced the extreme..haha..
I don't wanna claim myself to be adventurous..but I need to fulfill this goal..
I really don't wanna live my life just an aging engineer-to-be..Sigh..it sounds depressing lol

For some people..they get the "rush" when they speed at highways with their sport car..
I don't get them..I don't like feeling when I speed
Maybe for you, readers don't get what's so fun going in a dark cave, through the water..and climbing uphill because it felt like you're just tiring yourself..
Well...I don't really care what people think..haha
I want to try new things..We can never experience enough before we die..There's too much to offer out there
Sadly..I cannot do this alone..I'm waiting for chances to go to such places!
I want to try bungee jumping and a bunch of other stuff..
So, future me who's reading this..
Please be reminded of what you really want

0 comments: