> Ron's: Another mission!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Another mission!

Lol...haha
I don't know why I feel so motivated nowadays xD
I've set a few goals lately..and doing good progress in achieving it..such as stop lazying so much haha
A few days back...I was surfing through the net..through blogs and such..I came across the pictures of a really good looking guy..Gosh~ He looks so good because of his eyes, eyebrows..nose, mouth and complexion...lol..basically the whole face hahah
Well...I think it was his complexion which gets my full attention..he looks so good with such a smooth skin! haha
I don't think it was edited cuz I can see the pores..Gosh! Such a perfect skin haha..
Somehow..I don't feel comfortable posting his pic here..heh

So it got me thinking..I've stopped taking care of my skin since..few months ago..
My complexion has degraded noticably..I've stopped using mask for a long time..
I can see holes on my face d =X

I used to..
Eat tomatoes everyday
Use whitening mask from Amway
Egg mask every week
That's what I did on regular basis and my skin was really good..I think it's just me but I feel like now I look like an average Joe lol..and gawd knows I don't like to be one >_>

Today I went shopping for Lab Series products..
I couldn't find the stall in Isetan so I asked the guard to bring me there...The guard referred me to a promoter..The promoter brought me to the counter..
I was looking at the product while hoping that guy would be gone..He should be! lol..
He's those sissy type..but he told me that he used the same brand..and he says he 42 yrs old
but damn! his face is so smooth and without wrinkles that I thought he's around 30..lol
So I thought "wow! imagine when I'm 40+, I look like I'm around my 30s"..haha

The other promoter came and told me the price of the 3 products I've chosen..rm330..my jaws dropped a little after hearing that..haha
but the sissy promoter offered to help me buy..so that I can get the staff discount which is 30%..hehe
So I paid rm230 for it..but then..after I came back..that guy msged me that it actually cost rm180..lol..Tomorrow I have to go KLCC again to take my rm50 >_>
Oh..there's a story how he got my number..haha

While I was considering which product to buy..that sissy promoter sorta grabbed my right arms and touched it lol..
I wasn't that surprised cuz I can see from the start he kept looking at me with some "interest"..Zzz..
Then after I decided what to buy..He touched my right arms again!
Sigh..it's like..selling my body to this guy just to get the awesome discount >_>
That guy can only get staff discount after 1pm..but I have class at 1..so I rushed back to utar and returned to klcc..I msged that guy to confirm product pickup time..So that's how he got my number..
I'm absolutely uneasy with all the touchings..I'm not even comfortable when my friends do that..even when I know they aren't gay..
It's also damn weird to receive a msg from a stranger calling me "dear"..
Well...it wasn't the 1st time a guy call me "dear" but damn..I could never get used to it lol
I don't know why the heck it cost only rm180..but hell..I want the money back haha
I told my friends and they kept saying that it's because he wants to see me again..pay rm50 just to see me? -.-

About the products..I'm absolutely satisfied with the cleanser! lol
I previously use a cleanser which cost about rm15..
It sucked cuz I have to clean 3 times everytime for my face to feel really clean..
Now..I just have to clean once..and my skin feels hydrated..not like the previous 1..haha
The toner and moisturizer..I don't know what I can say about that..lol
I feel like the Loreal gel moisturizer fits me better..oh well..this 1 isn't so bad..but it's really costly haha
I don't use toner usually..So...meh~
The pics below shows what I bought..xD

0 comments: