> Ron's: Busy days ahead!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Busy days ahead!

I'm going to be very busy this 2 weeks..Well..if I'm not..I'm supposed to be!
My panda eyes so far is still under control..
I can't imagine how I'll be next week haha..

Maths test this Sat
ANALogue test next Monday
BE test next Tues
Digital test next Sat
Signals test in 2 weeks time

Please bear in mind that I'm in no way prepared for the tests! I'm so gonna die haha..I still remember how I feel when I pass up blank papers for B. Electronics test 1 in sem 1..
This time I don't think it would make any difference at all..in fact..worse..I haven't really been attending class for Signals and Analogue..
Just thinking of Digital makes my face white..Oh dear~~!
It sucks when I have to decline invitations to go out..just because I can't afford to waste my time away this few weeks..It's always like this when the semester is ending T^T
Also..I'm currently trying to settle my assignments and reports..Oh gosh~ there's so much work!
Dear Ron, don't EVER procastinate ur work EVER again! T^T

Well..credits goes to someone..for making me happy everyday =)
If not..I don't think I can keep my head this long haha~~

1 comments:

Jacho said...

Wahaha finally i found ur blog~
(which is actually soo easy to find, juz from the link u wrote in ur fb XD)
Ganbatte for ur tests yea. all the tests u listed out, i took before.. XD Im a BE-grade-A senior XD