> Ron's: High Time

Sunday, March 20, 2011

High Time

First time riding a motorcycle to Pavilion. First time drinking such a tasty beer.
Such an amazing experience haha..Felt like singing my favourite songs the whole night, reach out my hand and feel the wind
Watched a decent movie..Didn't went with the usual crowd..so it feels rather fresh haha
Hmm..first time is the best huh? haha..
The idea to go there came outta the blue..we initially just plan to watch movie at wangsa Walk..Somewhere near where we live..
When we're in Wangsa Walk, they suggested we stay there to watch midnight movie cuz there's no more tickets left for movies at 9.30pm..
I kept suggesting that we should go Pavilion instead..I had a feeling it would be a great idea hahah!..indeed..it was awesome
It was drizzling as well..It was very cold that night! haha
When we reached there..We had some time to spare before the movie start..So we walked around pavilion several times looking for nice place..We chose the best place but there's no table available..Bummer!
So we settled for a restaurant+bar and had our beer there..Mm..I was very excited to try that beer..haha..I love the taste..ahh..it's the best I've ever tasted!
lol...lets not go any further..cuz I'm getting kinda crappy haha

The beer wasn't cheap btw..haha
RM50 for 500ml..
The amount of the beer failed to satisfy me though =X






3 comments:

Jacho said...

Drink sooooooo much... == liquor lagi best lar. XD

ron~ said...

apalaa...haven get a chance to drink liquor yet waha

Jacho said...

haha. u will have chance if i bring u go next time XD