> Ron's: Exam blues

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Exam blues

Just a short update btw..haha..
Had a tea in a cafe..nice huh! haha..
I think it was really special as I enjoyed drinking chinese tea in a cold place xD
Oh well..I'm bored..don't blame me for such a nonsensical post..hahaha
The real purpose of this post is..
I'm doubting whether to go for a clean shave or a haggard look like this..haha
I haven't shave for 3 days and stubs have come out...looks geli la
Wanted to look haggard during this exam period..haha
With my dark circles and mustache..I look older and haggard..lol
But i like that it makes me look as if i have a thin mustache from far..haha..
Oh..I was wearing my new earring btw..which doesn't suit me..so I wasted my money haha
Mm..what should I do? haha..I'm gonna trim my brows later

0 comments: