> Ron's: "New" hair

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"New" hair

Just had a haircut today ^^
I love it but then I have to style it..if not it will look weird >_>
I like it cuz..it's short..haha
I don't like long hair and bobby hair no matter what people say about long hair looking better on me..I just don't like it!
Also..I think my complexion is getting better..hehe..the lab series products are just wonderful haha
Oh..I've shaved..and now I'm sporting a clean..and probably "gay" look..ahh..who cares...haha..
Oh man..I overslept and missed half of Maths class...I was terrified and horrified cuz this is my 1st time to oversleep..and miss class! uh..not that I don't skip class..but I wanna attend Maths class..so it's different haha..
Ooh~and I'm so impatient waiting for my motorcycle to come! haha..Within this week!
ahh...i love motorcycles..hehe..it's just that I'm too scared to ride on it while fetching people..haha

3 comments:

Jacho said...

Short hair nice wo... haha~
motor motor!! next time bring me go campus by ur motor. XD

Leana F M said...

Awww, cam boyband korea/jepun! hahah.

ron~ said...

haha..thx thx xD