> Ron's: A little dramatic today

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A little dramatic today

Today..I finally did what I wanted to
Donate my blood haha..argh! I forgot to take pic T^T
I don't think I'll be doing it again anytime soon hahaha..

After entering the hall..I guess I just panicked
My face went white because I was so scared O_O
I've always been scared of pain and blood..Even when I was doing test for blood type..I couldn't control my facial expression...
When the people working there were talking to me..My mind went somewhere else..I couldn't focus because of fear..They smiled at me and heck..that was emberassing!

Finally I was seated at the chair..waiting for my blood to be drawn outta me..I just wish it end quickly cuz there's no way I can run outta that place after all procedure was done..
When the needle penetrate my skin..it was just a slight pain..barely even painful
but I can't look cuz there's a friggin' needle sticking into my skin!!!
The nurses kept asking whether I'm okay cuz I'm sure I look like someone who had just seen ghost..lol

Anyway..it was done in a flash..
I'm tired now and there's a class in a few mins time..Just wanna sleep! haha..
Ahh...at least I managed to do what I fear..haha

0 comments: