> Ron's: Micheal Buble in my dream

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Micheal Buble in my dream

The dream started with a highschool typical scene during the 1st day of school..everybody were choosing their seat..I chose mine between Atiqah and Ramesh...LOL I wonder why they appear in my dream in the 1st place..zz
My seat was near front
Then..I heard a familiar voice saying "hello" at my back..
I turned around and OMG!! Micheal Buble was standing there and was gonna perform for us!!
I'm his fan btw..not hardcore..but I really love his voice..Ahh
He began singing a song that I know how to sing along..but in reality he never sang that song before..It just sounded similar to the song "Heartbreak Tonight" my favourite song of his..hahah
I was freaking out trying to find some paper or preferably his album for him to sign on..lol
If I made up that song...I can probably write a song and send it to him because it's damn good hahaha,. oh dear hahaha..my face is beaming in the dream as well as now =D
The song doesn't exist..but I guess my brain can mix his voice into it..Ohh Myyyy...

I saw a bunch of stuff wrapped in a black plastic bag..semi-transparent...
I can see that those are CDs..I kept freaking out the whole dream that is..hahaha
I don't really remember how it ended..but my eyes have been gleaming the whole time..hahaha

SO that was my wonderful encounter with Micheal Buble..
In my dream..hahah..
His songs are like my guilty pleasure cuz..I don't wanna admit I love romantic songs, jazz and his voice is really amazing in particular..haha

0 comments: