> Ron's: Infested Body

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Infested Body

Fungals..
Have been living on my 4th finger of my left hand for..3 years perhaps?
haha..It healed last time..but I guess it didn't fully recover ..but I have no desire to put medicine on my finger again Zz..I don't know where the antifungal went anyway haha
I'll start using medicine when it causes pain again..zZz...it cracks the skin..thus..the pain..ish


Second one infested on the side of my left toe >.<
This 1 when it become serious..the pain will be so severe that there will be tears in my eyes..haha
So lately it became worse lately..I had to buy medicine for it because it causes alot of pain when I walk..Damn u fungi!!
The medicine are fluids..so it looks like my feet is wet..haha
I don't know why..but I kept thinking of foot fetish when I'm writing this hahahaha...
I seriously don't get it..what has feet got to do with sexual pleasure?? LOL

When I went to the A Famosa Water Park...My friend asked me not to play a particular kid slide..I did not heed the advise and went in the slide..BOY oh BOY
hahaha...The slide has alot of curves..my body is too long for that slide so it not only causes pain all over my body LOL
It also cause my nails to break off..
The pic below shows how my nails look like after it fully recover..haha..ugley~!
Oh..it's on my foot
I don't really dare to take pic of my face these days..And when I did..I shocked myself hahaha
What in the world man!!
I seriously cannot stand my curly hair...haha..not only it makes my hair looks dry and brittle.
It's totally crazy when it grew long >.>
This stupid hair kept me from going out these days..lol...haha...i know I KNOW...I'm going to do something about this tomorrow..and when the semester starts..My hair would be totally changed =D
And..hmm..I've gotten a little fairer as well..fatter of course haha...

I need something to handle this bad boy..haha..
That would be the hair dryer..It makes my hair straighter haha
See for yourself hahah...
I like the parting I did to my hair in the pic below..but..I don't think I can really pull that hair off..I think I need a haircut for it to look good..haha
Love this hair ~

0 comments: