> Ron's: Search for a hairstyle and..Apology

Friday, January 21, 2011

Search for a hairstyle and..Apology

I tried a hairstyle that I've always wanted to have...haha
Just for picture purpose..
I never had the courage to sport it cuz..ppl always laugh when I pull my hair up..
Sigh......I think it looks..not bad la



my current hair..lolI think it's obvious that my current hair looks much better on me..haha..
I look so old when i pull my hair up..but hopefully 1 day I'll walk outside with that hair =D
I would like some opinion on the hair lol...kindly leave comments TQ haha

These days I have really bad eye bags...lol..
mainly it's because I'm so obsessed with playing MapleStory..Zzz..
Heck, I even play when I'm super sleepy yesterday..I keep on sleeping while playing resulting in alot of death of my character..hahaha..

I also wanna write an apology to my housemates..
I'm sorry I could not keep my cool tonight..I suffered burn out just now..
My phone kept on vibrating with incoming messages with problems I need to solve..
I was handling several things simultaneously..I was really stressed..Then it just happened when Jason say he wanna go cc instead of cleaning the house..
For me it's actually not a big deal..Just that..they have been asking when to do the major cleaning several times..I felt pressured because I don't wanna be seen as procastinating responsibility..
With everything going on in my mind..My brain was working like a mainframe processing the solutions to problems..I could not seem to solve them...haha..
Now I breathe with ease as everything falls into the right place..
And my buddy's amazing faith in me..She said "you always manage somehow"
So I guess...I'll manage somehow =)

0 comments: