> Ron's: Work my a** off..and Shopping Spree =D

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Work my a** off..and Shopping Spree =D

Actually..I didn't wanna post anything..
I won't be writing much when my semester starts..haha
Since it's the end of my sem break..and I love these pictures so much
I thought I could write about it..haha..I had a great time during this sem break
Credits goes to my friends..old buddies and family
I miss my old buddies alot T^T I had the most wonderful time meeting them again

CNY is nearing...that means new clothes for me! hahaha...I kinda love shopping haha...
My favourite mall is 1 Utama..it won over Midvalley in my heart hahaha..
It's a little pricey for the clothes there though...
well..I love the vast amount of choices I get there

This one from the Island shop...
meh..I don't think I look good in it...haha

I almost bought this as well..but it's V-neck..so I decided not to..I'm not a friggin korean superstar who wears V-neck all the time..haha
I like the shark..the words there are "I have feelings too" I think so...don't remember d..it's too blur in the pic..haha
I look kinda haggard here huh? lol
This one from PDI
I tried on this Polo Tshirt..haha..the design looks special..i don't look good in it..Zzz
but I thought it made me look like a rich bastard
Oh well...considering the price..it's too pricey for me
rm100+
I bought this one...lol..cuz the guys in the prints of the tshirt are so handsome hahaha
I thought.."might as well be my only pink shirt *hehe*"
I went for a job last Saturday...As a server in an event in Mariott Hotel, Putrajaya
Boy oh boy...That job was seriously tiring..
Just serving ppl alone is already damn tiring..
It's like there are alot of lemon at the feet..haha
After finish serving and the event ended, we gotta prepare the hall for the next event..that means full of shitload of work to arrange the tables, chairs and everything..it's ALOT of work cuz the hall there is seriously big and many stuff to do!
No wonder the work ends at 2am lol
However, I gotta say it's worth it
I've gained experience from this job..and I enjoyed the event..haha..

The event was Dell annual dinner cyberjaya branch..
Oh my..what an extravagant event!
Harith Iskandar was the MC there..and he's really funny..haha..the games were really funny as well..The people were dancing and singing at the stage and it's really fun to look at them hahaha..
Girls there wore gowns and the guys wore tuxedoes..There are a handful of good looking around me..hahah...
The ladies are so finee! And they are generous with the amount of skin they show lol...hahaha
The guys..erm..just handsome..

Of course we camwhored..the uniform wasn't that bad la..I still think red looks better haha..
I didn't take pic of the hotel..but the hotel is seriously nice la..a 5star hotel
I like this pic haha..



Ooh..my hair looks nice here.. haha..i love the colour!

Daniel Boo came back to Malaysia 3 weeks ago..I had a great time chatting with him..
I like this pic..haha..it looks nice haha..=D
Would be better if ppl our age in the church take a pic together..haha..
I realised my words are a little vulgar in this post..oh..whatever..
I'm cranky at night haha

Ohh..anyway...hahaha
I was reading my blog..I do that from time to time and usually I find it entertaining to remember important moments..haha
but then...I realise I've posted some random emo shit lol...It really cracks me cuz..I didn't know I was that guy! hahah...Erm..I wanted to delete those post but..oh well..Just to remember..I was an immature emo guy =P
hahah..even I myself didn't wanna read it LOL!
Now I rarely feel down..I guess I'm free of negativity =D

0 comments: