> Ron's: Past..

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Past..

Today..I was talking with 1 of my buddy about my past..and then a thought came up..

I should have a look at the old photos..
I felt an urge to have a glimpse into my past self again..
I've clearly forgotten how I looked like..how my life was when I was a little kid..haha

I realised that I was quite a happy kid with a lovely family..haha
Our family travel alot..
These pics means alot to me so I thought of putting it up where I always visit =D
Hmmm...I don't think I'm an ugly kid anymore..I just had a very low self-esteem when I was small..haha..I had center parting till std 6..lol..i think it actually looks okay lah..haha
I also forgotten the time when I had a lovely time in my childhood..I used to only remember 3 things about my childhood...3 things which I'm REALLY ashamed of..now it doesn't seem like it doesn't matter already..

My mom's side family always joked and call me little Mao Zedong..I don't know who the heck is he and I don't think I looked like tht guy =.=
Funny hair...hhaha
So I did have curly hair from young! lol
I love the pics of us 4 siblings =D
We all love our miracle youngest sister (there's a story behind this)
And I loved to play with my bro..haha..
Me graduating kindergarden..haha..I dislike that tadika cuz all I can remember about it are bees and Chan Willie...lol..weird memories huh
I get bitten by bees alot in the playground..so there's once I couldn't take it and ran outside..the teacher stopped me and I have to go in to play with the bees again..lol..I freaking hate insects lol
I'm still surprised Peng attended same tadika as me and she was the same class LOL..haha
The reason I remember Chan Willie is that he's my teacher's son..I attended the same primary and secondary school as him..but during primary school..I hated his cockiness..Yeah..i hated him..but now..I realised that he was just a kid haha..
I want to track down the guy wearing grey/brown in front..lol..we used to play with him alot and travel with him..
I want to see how he looks like now..haha
He has a mousey look lol
Friends who attended Sg Chua primary school...you can probably recognise some of the teachers in this pic xD
Our family always go on a trip with these few teachers hahaSimple pic in the house but it looks great =)

I grew up this long with a thick unshaven mustache...hahaha..can't see clearly in this pic though..
Oh..and I still wear the same shirt and pants till today...my size didn't change much huh..
Is it just me or...
I think I look like an italian guy here lol! The curly hair and the tan..the eyes as well O_o
Hahah..nice pic =D
I think I look more manly last time compared to now..Heck! I wore a girl cap to yc yesterday hahaha
I miss these 2 guys! Three of us get along well together..I forgot wht form we were in...haha
The guy on the left is Ku Aiman and the guy on my right is...err..I only remembered Haris..haha
Both them are weirdly funny...Gosh..lets say I really do enjoy their companion

Class pic of duno what form...Look at bra! hahaha..
Lets zoom in to bra...
I laughed everytime I see this face LOL!
So bra...umm ur're pretty hot now compared to last time Muahahhaa
I like this pic because when we get this photo..Dayana was really funny! hahaha...I still remember..
"Kau macam like..hot dalam gambar ini".. her eyes were shining as she said these..I forgot what she said later on but I think her smile is what I cherish about this photo =D

2 comments:

amylovesgreentea said...

Interesting post. Like it.
Hey, Mao ZeDong is a famous China communist leader.zzz...
You mention your youngest sister was a miracle? What is the story behind it? You made me curious....

ron~ said...

tell u in msn ba..hahah
ohh..communist leader is it xD
thx