> Ron's: New Years Eve..Zzz

Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Years Eve..Zzz

I'm terribly sleepy now as the effect of last night's hardcore gaming Zzz...

Mmm...New year means nothing much to me..and usually people will take this day...the new years eve to reflect what they have done and make resolutions for next year..
Well.. New year meant alot to me when I was in form 5..I was going to break free from schooling system and enter Uni life the next year...but this year..
blah..just another year in uni..I don't think it'll be better than 2010..for this year is probably the best year of my life haha =D
You can say that I'm totally unmotivated and stuff like that...Yeah this is how I am during holidays -.-

I managed to revamp my blog design into something that I really like...
The html knowledge I gained in foundation is really useful haha..I managed to tweak here and there...and then..finally I'm done..haha
I also love the small katy perry video at the sidebar..waha..
It's actually a playlist..currently theres only 3 songs..enjoy! haha

I went shopping for 2 days...managed to buy some clothes..bought an expensive T-shirt from hush puppies...hahaa...I love it cuz it's slim fit..
It might look good on me now..but when I get fatter and fatter..I won't be able to wear that shirt >.>..

I almost bought this...but decided not to..cuz I was struggling when I'm putting on and taking off this shirt..It's so freaking tight! haha


I wanted to buy this shirt as well...Zzz...I think it looks cool and I never had this kinda Tshirt xD
It's pricey ..so I didn't buy it..haha

0 comments: