> Ron's: 2 things

Sunday, December 19, 2010

2 things


Firstly...Season greetings!!

Merry Christmas everyone. Haha.. I even changed my banner for a more christmassy feeling =P
I love it when Christmas is around haha..It's this sat =D
I love the annual christmas party in my house..This year I celebrate in both houses..In KL and Kajang wahaa~
I love everything about Christmas..including getting money for shopping..haha..I haven't finish buying yet though >.<
Last week was a blast..haha..Friends visit our house almost everyday..and we had a really good time playing games
However, it was kinda scary cuz u'll get punished if u lose badly in the games..hahah..
We have a bunch of really cool vids but the vids can't be shared out haha..I really love those vids..It made me laugh everytime I watch them haha
Also..I can watch the annual christmas drama put together by the members of KAOG...Really good job this time! I love the message the drama is trying to send and everything went well haha..

Me, my housemates and few other friends decided to have a "small" christmas gathering..We did it last Saturday which is on the 11th of Dec..LOL..no choice la..everyone wanna go back~
It turns out..our group is big and I feel guilty if we didn't invite everyone we're close to..though we did leave out one or two >.<..haha..don't make me feel guilty..argh~
We had steamboat..and uh..about that..pictures will do haha..
We prepared food for 14 ppl..and it turns out we have to delay the party cuz there's too much to do..lol
Jeff prepared songs
What was played most that day..are christmas songs sung by a child..a gal..
Oh my..I feel like..dying there..hahaha
I seriously can't stand cute stuff...exception for babies..I can't get enough of them! haha
Sorry Jeff...haha..Thanks for preparing the songs =P

Lets have a look at our decorations =D
The steamboat table
We played our first card game after eating..hahah
Everyone will get a poker card..There's only 1 matching set inside..
So when we found out who has the matching pair..they will be punished with lipstick drawn on their face hahah..We used a cheap lipstick la of coz lol
So here are the pics =DThis 1 made us laugh the whole time! ahahhaa...this is the best drawing tht day..haha
It isn't so clear in the pics..and this is the only pic Zzz...Well..we had a good laugh anyway =PSomeone was forced to wear fake eyelids..eww...haha
And then the yucky jelly punishment!! The pic is shawn's jelly..lol..mine wasn't that bad..
The pepper made it taste like shit...mine was loaded with chilli sauces while his has alot of soy sauce..Eww
Right after I got the punishment of drinking 600ml water in 1 breath...I have to eat this shit..I was really suffering..haha~..I felt nauseous..and my tummy feels like it's gonna explode
=.="
Gift exchange..See the one with ribbon? That's mine...haha..nice right!
Haha..I definitely enjoy parties ^^


Second thing I want to post about is a much prolonged stuff..hahaa..
It's the versatile blogger award thingy passed on by Yee.. lol..
Okay..first..I really appreciate that she thinks of my blog =D
I hereby..stop the chain of this thingy..I don't wanna continue passing to 7 ppl..but I posted as the courtesy of our friendship^^
Haha! blah! I hate the image provided..plus it's light green =.= eww...the person who designs it suck...lol
So I improvised it
=D
In my opinion, there should be babes to accompany the words haha
Taadaa~!
Yeah..I don't think I'm that versatile..lol

0 comments: