> Ron's: A small bit on my life

Saturday, December 4, 2010

A small bit on my life

I went sing K with my cousins last nite..There wasn't a single song that I really enjoyed singing last night..haha..cuz I don't know those songs well..I can't sing my hearts out lol..
It's kinda embarrassing cuz for some of the songs..I closed my eyes and sang like a friggin' "superstar" LOL hahaha...what I'm saying is..I guess my expression is a little too much hahaha..

Anyway..here's my 5 mins hair
Gawd..I hate my hair now..It's curly inside..very curly..It's so frustrating >.>
and as my hair curls..it looks freaking dry and brittle..It isn't..*sigh*
I'm not regretting the color though..I like it..lol..I'm gonna try purple hair next year =D
Every sem..i do something to my hair...and I even cut once a sem..that's why it looks fugly lol..haha..This sem I'm definitely gonna do straightening and cut ma hair =D

Me and my housemates have been doin stuff together..ermm..I don't feel like describing them alot..It probably will be just another of our tradition...
In the mean time..I enjoyed having homecooked dinner together..Although having dinner outside have really good food that I miss haha..but home cooked dinner is definitely the ideal dinner to have on normal basis..

Shawn's bird day..I love that we did it in Titiwangsa Lake..It's special in my opinion haha..
I tasted my now official favourite cake EVER!!! I think it's called hazelnut cheese...haha I love that cake..I loved every bite..It's so delicious lol..definitely gonna taste it again...
and I thought chocolate mud was tasty..haha..
This cheese cake rocked..=D
Ate homecooked western style dinner with them
This is so not worth it for the amount of work we put >.> Truly TROUBLESOME
Actually..the scene is much more romantic than this hahaha...We turned on the lights for pictures haha..
I put on some jazz music..and we dimmed the lights..OMG I love the scene!!! hahah...good thing we have a perfect house to stay in..I'm truly happy we found this house haha..It's beautiful ^^
Me and my housemate were just planning a christmas gathering this Saturday..
Hahah..i do love my uni life alot...I've never regretted throwing rm500+ away cuz I don't wanna be in Uniten and study in Utar instead..Well..I've already enrolled for Uniten course..but I knew it would be terribly depressing for me..I needed friends..haha..lots of them..lol
Ooh...It sounds really good..haha..It's not too much of a hassle this time..so I will enjoy myself haha..

0 comments: