> Ron's: TVXQ returns~

Sunday, November 28, 2010

TVXQ returns~

This is good news...heh..but there's a chance that only ChangMin and Yunho left in the group ~.~
Sigh..all this fight for money...causes heartache in fans..I read that some even cried..bwahaha~
Although all I wanted to see in that group is Max...but then...zz
TVXQ used to have a really good blend between the 5 voices..Yunho always sings the least..the way i like it haha..cuz I dislike his eyes >.>

without the voices of the trio who left..Sigh..I guess the songs would be pretty weak..
The recent album of the trio, JYJ...I didn't even bother to listen...English songs are not their ground for me..so far..I only heard chinese stations playing their songs..and the songs are..nevermind~
Now why don't they settle the dispute and get back together already >.> Hish~!!
I want them to take down some of the top crappy korean group like they used to..bwaha~
Mmm..forget about it lol~

I've been...doing stuff lately..I'm not so free in week6 and 7..Heck..I had 3 tests last Thursday..So I scrapped my diet plan for the week..as I'm too tired the whole day..
Today I have been getting adequate sleep..so finally I don't sleep 5 seconds after i lie on the bed..haha~
The reason why I'm so tired isn't only bcoz of the tests..I have been very busy arranging and planning outings and shawn's bday last week and then..the class duration is friggin long for me >.>..Last week was hell for me..I have to juggle between both..and Lord...I cried for help haha..Luckily there are a few helpers^^
and they didn't giv me trouble my giving me a "maybe" as an answer when I ask if they're gonna be present..
I've been so busy..I ignored my chat buddies...1 of them is really in need to talk to someone..
bt then..My mind is tired..
I am now enjoying a period of time of the day...where I can spend by not thinking anything..Just stare blank at the bed or smtg

I read an article saying that guys are capable to spend time doing nothing and...thinking nothing!
I do this always..and I was quite surprised to read that girls thinks all the time...
They never stop thinking...
When they ask their bf "what are you thinking just now?"
and their bf reply "Nothing"..The gals think that their bf is lying...haha
Girls..why can't you guys not think?! hahaha...I'm not being sexist..just that I find what I read from the newspaper funny...lol...

Goodnight~ it's 2am..>.> I wish I slept at 12...my energy is still half gone..haha..the effect of those tests +.+

0 comments: