> Ron's: Diet plan--> First Run!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Diet plan--> First Run!

Maybe I'm exactly fat..YET..but this is freaking me out!
My belly shows itself when I wear my shirt..most of my shirt is S-size..It's pretty fitting on me..but now =.="
omg...I really don't wanna look old this fast!
So I came up with diet and exercise plans for this week..and next..
I figure I need at least 2 weeks to lose some weight..possibly 3kg..
I've done it before and lets see how it goes this time..haha..

Hmm..Lets start with my aim
Ryan Reynolds with his famous 8 packs!
haha..actually I'm not this ambitious..Just wanna look a little buff rather than the a-little-chubby guy looks..I hate it =.=
Oh..I would like at least 4 packs hahaha
I had good looking arms last time..but since I've stopped training..It looks fat >.>
And btw I stop training cuz I damaged my arms in a way..now it's all shakyy~

Day One:
Jenny told me I have pot belly already..I realised that too..but it got me really down
I used to have flat belly..Now it's all filled with fats..ARGH..
I've developed a habit ever since..I would take off my shirt and look sideways..and have a good look at that belly..=.=" Sigh~
Then I would sit down..and feel it..It's soft! WTH..........I used to have solid abs.. T^T
I made up my mind to lose it from that morning itself..

Lunchtime..I accidentally took 2 big piece of chicken..and alot of other dish..
Sigh...I regret it like heck..The portion was too big and I definitely will gain weight from eating it
At night..I went home, Kajang..
Then my mom told me we have dinner that night..I screw up my diet plans..and ate more than enough..Crazy thing is..I was still hungry after that dinner..
Oh..interesting thing is..my legs probably saved an old man from a fall..he was coming behind me at the stairs when we were leaving..Then..I duno wht happened..He fell
He would have had it worse if I wasn't there o.o

I've been eating alot since foundation..it gets worse in Degree..Setapak..
By the influence of roommates..I've began my way to become a fatty myself..
My mom said she wanted to stop me from eating too much that day itself >.>
Fail and Fail the whole day =\

Day two:
Today is day 2..lol..
I struggled when I take my lunch..I forgot and took too much rice again..I suddenly remember about my plans..I put back more than half of the rice i took..so the remaining amount..is like 3-4 mouthful..T.T
I remember Azlan did the same thing when he diet..So I'm gonna do the same thing too lol..
Then the dishes..I took very little..
I was still hungry after that..but I just ignore it..Patience is the key..haha..Ignorance too play a part in this xD
A Tick for me this time

Same thing goes to dinner..I ate half of wht i usually eat..but then my mom tempts me with pork ribs >.< So..dinner..Fail
It sucks to be hungry all the time..Sigh

I reduced food consuming..I did some exercise and as usual I sweat alot..
I did this right..so a Tick for me =)

Currently weighing 55kg..I can make it to 50!! before i start my training again haha

0 comments: