> Ron's: Dull post....

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dull post....

I didn't do anything interesting this week...or last week
The highlight of my week is just seeing ayumi in 4 magazine cover when I visited Kinokuniya..I was tempted to buy 1 haha..
I don't have any idea what to post..cuz there's seriously ntg interesting in my life right now..haha..
When my Sem break starts, I'll be active in blog =D

Oh well..I posted a little crime I did on fb..haha..I know..I'm good *ngek ngek*

Hmm..about my feelings..Nah...there's nothin interesting..except that
I got angry at 1 person..Really angry..and like what I've written in my fb post..
I have to take in all the hate towards that person..and I actually fear myself..not that person..
I fear that when i lose control of my temper..Words as sharp as razor will come outta my mouth..I'm just trying to avoid that at all cost..I'm not a wuss lol...Just..I know this is the best I can do..cuz I still have to endure this about 5 months..
In the past I've lost control several times..and it all ended really bad..>.<
With God's grace..I can do it! =)

My sem break is about a month away...See ya then!
MIA for now haha~

0 comments: