> Ron's: BOSS Super Chorus CH-1 effects secondhand for sale

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

BOSS Super Chorus CH-1 effects secondhand for sale

Link to ebay bidding
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300488192062&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

Personally~
This is my favourite effect among the effects I bought..I love the sound it produce..

Perfect for slow songs..And also I tried combining with distortion and super overdrive..which sound awesome =D

I'm offerring the price starting at rm280..
Leave an email and I will contact those who are interested


This effect is barely used..Not even a scratch on it..It is as good as new
I have already sold the rest of my electric guitar set and this will be the last of it..
I will mail it in a parcel..Delivery may take 1-2 weeks
will try to send the parcel asap
ONLY ships within Malaysia..
--Battery not provided for safety reasons

Leave your email and I will contact you for payment instructions..
Preferred payment type: Maybank ,Public Bank, EON bank, CIMB bank, Hong Leong bank transfer
Any other enquiries also welcomed in comments

Description of product:- The CH-1 Super Chorus pedal delivers a clean classic chorus sound with crystal-clear highs and a unique stereo effect, variable between left and right speakers.

  • Classic BOSS chorus pedal with clean, brilliant sound for guitar and keyboards
  • Effect Level, EQ, Rate and Depth knobs allow for precise shaping of sound
  • Features Mono input and Stereo outputs for connection to dual amp
http://www.bossus.com/gear/productdetails.php?ProductId=137#

0 comments: