> Ron's: Don't mess with me

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Don't mess with me

I'm nice..and I can be a friend..
When things people do set me off..I'm sorry that I'm this kind of person
I'm heartless and cold when I deal with people I'm ready to lose..
When it's better to lose a "friendship" I will...Why live my life enduring some ppl's idiocy and keeping my cool when inside I'm saying "what an idiot"
I have actually gave this person a second chance to be a friend..
He's the first person who sets me off 2 times in my life..That's when I lose my temper and let the evil side of me take over..I have a really bad temper I admit...but I've only lost it few times in my life...
I'm actually restraining to throw my temper at him now...Knowing myself..My words..my actions can be terrible..My body was shaking..my hands..couldn't write a word because it's shaking so much..my breathing was irregular..I want to clench my fist and hit him right at the face..to wake him up of his fantasies and to make him really hate me...that he won't come back asking to be friends..cuz if he does that when I gain my cool..i might consider giving him another chance..I wouldn't want that
I'm not this kinda person who holds so much grudge inside of me..Don't think of me like that..
It's just that this guy drove me to the edge..
To this guy...Just hate me..I'm a cold and heartless guy in your eyes..Let this image sink into you..
Now I'm breathing normally...slowly my hands won't shake as much as it did..
I'll be the guy I am again..I hate to see the evil side of me coming out again =)

0 comments: